The thousands of reporters, photographers and auto executives that descended upon Paris have turned out the lights on the Paris Motor Show. During the two days of the biennial show, automakers around the world displayed some of their most innovative, advanced and stunning new vehicles.
The show featured an electric-vehicle only pavilion where global makers made a variety of impressive and cutting-edge debuts during the show. While the show is over, there is still plenty of news coming from the “City of Light.”
TheDetroitBureau.com is still bringing you the latest news involving show.
Here’s a handy guide to our complete coverage. Make sure to keep coming back as we add more stories!
Here is the latest news from the Paris Motor Show:
- Paris Motor Show asks: how low can you go?
- New crossovers could blur lines between Jaguar, Land Rover
- Proposed Euro air rules could be “fatal” to auto industry
- Mercedes reveals its Porsche-fighter AMG GT
- Is this VW’s Outback?
- Daimler-Renault alliance set to double in size
- BMW drops top on new 2-Series convertible
- Audi set to select from three new TT concepts
- Infiniti Q80 Inspiration offers glimpse of future
- End of an era? Ferrari debuts 458 Speciale A
- Jeep treks to Paris to debut off-roaders
- Fiat ready to roll out third member of 500 family
- Ford takes it to the Max in Paris
- Honda Civic Type R heats up hot hatch segment
- Mazda confirms new powertrain plans for Miata
- Lambo says no bull with Asterion hybrid concept
- Bugatti ends era with final “Legend”
- GM injects new life into Opel with Adam S
- Audi hints at future with TT Sportback concept
- VW XL Sport blends efficiency and emotion
- Land Rover barges into Paris with new Discovery Sport
Here are the stories leading up the show:
- Jaguar lays out specs for U.S.-bound XE sedan
- Kia attempts to take over Paris Motor Show
- VW plugs-in with new battery Passat GTE
- VW Phaeton returning to U.S. with plug-in hybrid
- Porsche expands plug-in hybrid mix with Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Audi readying TT and TTS for Paris debut
- Infiniti lifts cover on Q80 Inspiration flagship
- Citroen show car to deliver 141 mpg
- Renault Eolab concept delivers 235 mpg in style