The auto show scene has been largely dormant for the past 18 months, but one show has managed to keep on, including this year: Auto Shanghai. The 2021 iteration of what many simply call the Shanghai Auto Show kicks off with the debuts of several new electrified vehicles.
As with all auto shows, TheDetroitBureau.com will keep you apprised of the news and new products coming from National Exhibition and Convention Center. Please check back often to get the latest and most current information from the event.
Current stories about the show include:
- Audi Offers Look at its All-Electric Future with New A6 E-tron Concept
- BMW Unveils its Newest EV and iDrive Operating System in Shanghai
- Shootout in Shanghai: The Hottest New Products Debuting at the Shanghai Auto Show
- Genesis Goes Electric with Electrified G80 Sedan’s Debut in Shanghai
- Lexus Uncovers 2022 ES Update at Shanghai Auto Show
- Toyota Electrifies Shanghai Auto Show with bZ4X EV Concept
- Volkswagen ID.6 Charges into Auto Shanghai
- With EQB, Mercedes Launches Third All-Electric Model This Year
- Audi’s EV Math: 1 Teaser + 2 Q4s = 3 New E-trons
- VW Teases Bigger ID.6 Ahead of Shanghai Show Debut
- Lexus Teases Debut of 2022 ES Sedan
- MG Returns to its Roots with Electric Cyberster Roadster