The 68th edition of IAA Cars, better known as the Frankfurt Motor Show, kicks off with an amazing display of new vehicle debuts, including the latest electrified vehicles, hybrids and sports cars. The biennial show is the start to the 2019-20 auto show season.
The show floor is filled with new vehicles, executives and others who impact the industry and TheDetroitBureau.com is providing you all of the breaking news and compelling insights from the event. We’ll be updating site as news breaks so be certain to check back often.
Check out the latest stories from the show:
- VW Gets a New Look Logo – and Sound
- BMW Concept 4 Brings Future Back to the Present
- Hyundai Brings New Angle to Frankfurt with 45 Concept
- Byton Ready to Put M-Byte EV – Complete with 48-Inch Video Screen – Into Production
- Land Rover Defender Officially Makes Its Return
- Mercedes-Benz EQS Offers a Strong Hint of What All-Electric S-Class May Look Like
- VW Charges Into Frankfurt With Production Version of ID.3 Battery-Car
- The 16 Most Important Debuts at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- VW to Debut Production ID.3 – with New Logo and “Sound Logo”– in Frankfurt
- Mercedes Announces “Next Chapter” in its Electrification Story Coming to Frankfurt
- Audi to Unveil Fourth of Four Concepts at Frankfurt Motor Show
- Hyundai Revealing EV Concept 45 During Frankfurt
- Mini Officially Goes Electric with Launch of Cooper SE