The all-new 2016 Cadillac CTS-V luxury performance sedan has a top speed of 201 mph from its supercharged 6.2L V-8 640 hp engine and 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm). Equipped with Cadillacâs paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission featuring launch control and Performance Algorithm Shifting, the CTS-V will accelerate from 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds.
- McLaren Artura Hybrid Supercar to Debut in 2021
- GM Recalling 5.9M Vehicles with Takata Inflators after NHTSA Denies Petition
- GM Throws Support Behind California in Emissions Court Battle with Trump
- Human Rights Group Demands Japan Compensate Ghosn for Wrongful Detention
- Outlook for Auto Industry Looks Promising in 2021
- Cadillac Ready to Buy Out Dealers Who Won’t Go Electric
- End of the “Oil Era”?
- What’s Covered by the Range Rover Warranty? (2020-2021)
- What Does the Honda Warranty Cover? (2020-2021)
- Travel Numbers Expected to Drop for Long Holiday Weekend
- A Week With: 2021 Infiniti QX50 Autograph AWD
- First Drive: 2021 Mazda3 Turbo
- Daimler Teaming Up with Volvo Parent Geely to Build Hybrid Powertrains
- Driving This Holiday Weekend? Preparation is Key to a Successful Road Trip
- GM Deal Eludes Nikola Despite Speculation that Drove EV Maker’s Stock Price Up