- Pandemic Will Have “A Permanent Effect” on Auto Industry
- Carmakers Keeping European Auto Plants Closed Until April 14 at Earliest
- Lease End Offers Carmakers, Dealers Opportunity to Retain Customers as Sales Plummet
- First Drive: 2020 Cadillac XT4 AWD Premium
- Automakers Might Seek Federal Incentive Program to Kick-Start Sales
- Beijing Auto Show Rescheduled for the Fall
- GM Training Kokomo Workers to Produce Ventilators
- General Motors to Help Develop Next-Gen Honda EVs
- Round Two of March Auto Sales Reports Doesn’t Get Better
- Global Petroleum Prices Rebound – Could U.S. Gas Prices Follow?
- Nissan, Volkswagen Extends Shutdown at U.S. Plants
- Ford Converting Second Plant to Build Powered Respirators
- U.S. Auto Sales Set to Crash in the Weeks to Come
- Audi Lays Out Electric Vehicle Plans for U.S.
- Automakers Feel Early Effects of Coronavirus on Q1 Sales